Today’s episode is a Q&A, and this time, you’ve asked a ton of diverse questions. They range from birth control effects on young adults to hormone replacement therapy for menopause. We’ll also be addressing questions on hormone imbalances, weight loss, and thyroid health. Before getting into it all, I’ll let you in on some recent developments and what to expect on the podcast in 2024.
In this episode:
- How the podcast has grown over the past year, and plans for expansion in the new year.
- Why the effects of birth control on young adults often aren’t taken seriously.
- How alternative options can spare teenagers the harmful effects of birth control pills.
- Why it’s important to share experiences with hormone replacement therapy, like testosterone.
- How to boost the effectiveness of hormone replacement therapy.
- Why full thyroid panels and individualized optimization of thyroid medication are important.
- How bioidentical hormones can benefit menopausal women.
- How peptides can assist in weight loss and hormone imbalances.
- Why caution is necessary when considering hormone replacement therapy via pellets.
- Why hormone replacement is especially important for women who have had a total hysterectomy.
- How to compare the effectiveness and costs of various peptides for weight loss.
- Understanding the potential risks and benefits of hormone replacement therapy options.
- Why addressing hormone imbalances is essential for successful weight loss.
- Avoiding excessive use of progesterone.
- How to manage detoxification and hormone balance by understanding one’s body.
- Exploring the potential downsides of long-term keto diets on women’s hormones.
Download on iTunes.
Todays podcast was sponsored by Good Idea. Visit their website at https://www.goodidea.us/discount/THEHORMONESOLUTION15 and use the discount code “THEHORMONESOLUTION15” for 15% off
Todays podcast was sponsored by Equip Foods get 20% off your order at www.equipfoods.com/km20 Coupon Code: KM20