In this episode, I answer listeners’ questions.
- “I had a hysterectomy and bilateral oophorectomy in 2020 due to a large cyst. I was put on the estradiol patch. I also use OTC progesterone cream. It helps with hot flashes but after a few days makes me very, very bloaty and I’ve gained several pounds. I want to use HRT due to the health benefits, but I can’t deal with this bloatedness and weight gain. What do you suggest?” Angela
- “OK…Go! Hi – I’m dealing with 40 extra lbs that came on suddenly and inexplicably between ages 35-40 (currently 40). I have a Stressful career, Thyroid that is now being optimized (split dose T3 and T4 at night) and confirmed mold which I’m remediating at home. Was once told I had high aluminum and haven’t tested in 10 years. Could that be what’s preventing me from losing any weight? Can you walk us through chelation – length of time, how you know it’s working etc. Many thanks Karen!” Nina
- “Should I test hormone levels after starting HRT to see if I’m getting enough? And if so, how long after should I do so?” Mamacheryl123
- “Is there anything that works as an appetite suppressant? Menopause with weight gain and now a fatty liver. I need to lose some weight I have been working out but stay hungry!!” Dana🥺
- “Can low estrogen lead to UTI issues?”
- “I have Hashimotos and low cortisol in the am and noon making it very hard to wake up in the mornings, what can I do?” Ariesbeston
Do you have a question for our next Q&A? Please fill out this form.
Download on iTunes or your favorite podcast platform