Meet Jessica, Karen’s right-hand woman, and operations overseer. With over a decade of experience in the fitness industry, Jessica began her journey as a fitness instructor and personal trainer. However, she quickly realized that achieving health goals goes beyond physical activity, encompassing nutrition, sleep, and stress management. Driven by this realization, Jessica pursued certifications as a nutritionist, hormone specialist, and gut health expert.
In this episode:
● Where Karen’s interest in peptides first began.
● Why Karen knew that Jessica had to be on this particular episode.
● What peptide Karen first started with on her journey.
● Why having a professional guide for peptide use is so important.
● The peptide that Jessica tried first on her hormone journey.
● Why Jessica first became interested in peptides.
● How the first peptide experience went for Jessica.
● Which peptides ignite growth hormone production.
● Why growth hormone is vital for maintaining lean muscle mass.
● The many other exciting benefits growth hormone can offer.
● What first led Jessica to seek out Karen’s help.
● How taking certain peptides can support your sleep.
● Why some peptides can increase your hunger levels and what you can do about it.
● Which peptide can help with your athletic performance.
● Why peptide experiences are so variable between people.
● Why interest is gaining in BPC-157 for soft tissue support.
● Karen’s disappointing experience in trying to heal a stomach ulcer.
● Why BPC-157 may be best for acute injury repair.
● The importance of cycling peptides for efficacy.
● Which weight loss peptides Karen has tried.
● Why peptide guidance is crucial to maintain weight loss.
● What Ozempic is and what it does for your body, along with the risks.
● How Jessica’s experience completely differed.
● Why you should get baseline hormones figured out before attempting weight loss.
● Why it can take longer than you may think to lose weight.