Get ready for an epic conversation on the latest diet trends from the top weight loss coaches in the industry!
In this episode, I am joined by my two fav Aussies Marty Kendall and Matty Lansdown. We dive deep into some of the hottest diet trends out there today.
- Fasting when is too much and why women need to be careful.
- How do we reap the benefits of fasting without taking it to the extreme.
- Why high fat keto diets can make you gain weight.
- The benefits and the challenges of tracking your food and my own experience with it.
- Why it can be challenging to eat a lot of protein.
- How to get your body to release more fat.
- The energy from food and what you need to prioritize in order to optimize weight loss.
- What types of animal protein can make you more hungry and possibly spike blood glucose and which ones are best to eat for satiety.
- The pros and cons of the protein-sparing modified fast and how it can help you to jump-start weight loss.
- How to avoid rebound weight gain from any diet.
- Why diets work in the beginning but then plateau.
- What percentage of protein do you need to eat when dieting to maintain muscle mass.
- Realistic weight loss time frames.
- The giant missing piece of the majority of diets on the market.
- The role of dopamine in our life and how it could be negatively affecting our diet.
Marty Kendall is the author of the book Big Fat Keto Lies. Marty is an engineer who seeks to optimize nutrition using a data-driven approach. His interest in nutrition began eighteen years ago in an effort to help his wife Monica gain better control of her Type 1 Diabetes. But since then, he has worked to develop a systematized approach to nutrition tailored for a wide range of goals.
Listen to my interview with Marty ‘Big Fat Keto Lies’.
Matty Lansdown is a scientist, nutritionist and health coach that specializes in weight loss and self-confidence for women and busy mothers.
Matty’s extensive experience with nutrition led him to uncover the deeper challenge people have with health which isn’t about calories or kale but in fact mindset and behavior change. Having been on his own personal development journey, Matty is now super-passionate about showing people how to level up their health so that healthy habits and the best food choices are easy and natural.
Listen to my interview with Matty Lansdown ‘How to Change Your Poor Eating Habits & Self Sabotaging Behavior.’