Less than 8% of people actually stick to their resolutions each year, yet millions of people continue to set goals with high hopes of a better year ahead.
In this episode, we talk about
- Our personal goals for the year.
- What have been our biggest stumbling blocks as well as our clients when it comes to reaching goals?
- What are the top things that women can do to help reach their goals?
- Karen’s number one tool is making sure you do what it is you set out to accomplish in life.
- The number #1 thing that women have to stop thinking!
- Why do we give up on our goals and what to do to change that?
- How to create sustainable changes for long-term results and more!!
Pam has been a fitness professional for 25 years as an instructor, coach and trainer. She’s AFAA certified in group exercise and personal training. She is passionate about helping women make exercise a priority (especially strength training) and eating for their goals and longevity. Helping women realize that taking care of themselves is not selfish, it’s self-care as well as putting their needs first/on their calendar is so important to Pam. Her tagline is Your Health is Your Wealth!
Jessica started in the fitness industry about 10 years ago as a fitness instructor and personal trainer. Soon after, she realized that helping people reach their health goals was a lot more than just how much you move your body, but also about what you eat, how you sleep and how you manage your stress levels. This motivated her to get a nutrition, hormone specialist and gut health specialist certification so she could help people tackle their health issues from a foundational perspective. Jessica’s firm belief is that health optimization is not only found just by changing things in your lifestyle but also by your mindset and realizing that health is a continuous journey of educating yourself.
Today’s Podcast is sponsored by Nutrisense. Nutrisense combines cutting-edge technology and human expertise so you can see how your body responds to different food, exercise, stress, and sleep in real-time. You can Visit nutrisense.io/weightloss and use code “WEIGHTLOSS” to save $30 and get 1 month of free dietitian support.
Listen to the episode with Carlee Hayes on How a Continuous Blood Sugar Monitor Can Help You Find Your Perfect Diet.