Sleep, Stress and Circadian Rhythm with Lee Bougie
Lee Bougie, MSC RHN (Master Of Science, Registered Holistic Nutritionist) is a researcher, science teacher, speaker, and holistic nutritionist. She leads the Research and Development Department at Nested Naturals, teaches at the Canadian School of Natural Nutrition, and runs workshops on various wellness topics. Lee is a writer for Contentment Magazine, and does media appearances focusing on Sleep, Stress and our Circadian Rhythm . Lee’s biggest passion in life is learning and then teaching others how to live a balanced life. She is a Certified Stress Mastery Educator and is a Diplomate of the American Institute of Stress and is based in Vancouver, Canada.
In this episode;
- Your stress and how it affects your sleep and circadian rhythm.
- The importance of a healthy circadian rhythm.
- Temperature changes in a 24 hour cycle and how it relates to our hormones.
- Cortisol dysregulation and its cause.
- How to reset your rhythm to help beat insomnia.
- What the studies show about blue light and how it may not be as bad as you think.
- Genetics impact on insomnia.
- The best supplements and therapy for insomnia.
Watch the interview now
If you have a question for our next Q&A please fill this form out.
This episode is sponsored by LetsGetChecked. Get at home testing through Letsgetchecked. Test lipid panel, hormones, thyroid panel and more! Get 20% off your first order when you use coupon code: KAREN at checkout!
Take the Hormone Quiz and find out which hormones are stopping you from losing weight.
Order your hormone kit today and get a FREE 30 day Hormone Detox meal plan.