Episode 74 Solving Perimenopause with Dr. Anna Cabeca
Dr. Anna Cabeca is an internationally-acclaimed menopause and sexual health expert, global speaker and pioneering promoter of women’s health. She is Emory University trained and triple board-certified in gynecology and obstetrics, integrative medicine and anti-aging and regenerative medicine, and is the author of “The Hormone Fix,” a diet and holistic lifestyle program for menopausal women.
- Dr. Anna Cabeca’s personal struggles going through early menopause and healing her body.
- Signs and symptoms of early menopause
- Why there is a disconnect between the medical world and women’s hormone health.
- Menopause mandatory but suffering is optional.
- What happens as we hit 35+ years to our hormones
- How to eat for hormone health
- Why we have to do keto differently then men
- How to stop from getting keto crazy
- PH balance and it’s importance in a keto diet
- How to test your PH and blood glucose
- The magic of MACA on hormones
- Stress and menopause
and much more!
Watch the interview
Listen to the interview
Purchase Mighty Maca
Get a free 7 day trial of Julva!
Get Dr. Anna’s FREE eBook “The Secret Science of Staying Slim, Sane & Sexy After 40.”
Purchase your home hormone test kit here!
Start your membership to the OnTrack group coaching program to help you balance your hormones and lose weight.
Take the Hormone Quiz and find out what is stopping you from losing weight.