This low carb, paleo, Gluten-free Spicy Oven Fried Fish Tenders recipe will kill cravings for crispy, buttermilk catfish while staying keto! Serve these keto fried catfish tenders immediately.
Serves: 4 Total Time: 40 minutes Cooking Time: 25 minutes
Olive oil spray
1 pound catfish or tilapia or halibut, cut into small pieces
⅔ cup ground flaxseed
¼ cup coconut flour
2 teaspoons sea salt
½ teaspoon black pepper
¼ teaspoon paprika
½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Preheat the oven to 425 and line a baking sheet with parchment paper sprayed with olive oil.
- In a Ziploc bag, add ground flaxseed, coconut flour, pepper, salt, cayenne, and paprika; mix well.
- In a deep bowl, whisk eggs.
- Add each fillet to bag and coat well. Then dip into beaten eggs on both sides and, then add back into the flour. Coat well.
- Place the fillet on the baking sheet and spray the tops of each fillet with olive oil.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from the heat and let cool for 5 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!