I love salads and this one is a family favorite!
- 4 cups Spinach, packed
- 4 medium Strawberries, sliced
- 1/4 cup walnuts, chopped (or sliced almonds or pecans)
- 4 eggs (hard boiled, cooled and peeled)
- 12 oz leftover meat (steak, chicken or ham)
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp unsweetened almond milk (or heavy cream)
- 1 tbsp shallot, chopped fine
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp poppy seeds
- 1/4 tsp pink salt
- 1/8 tsp onion powder
- stevia drops to taste
- Mix dressing ingredients (mayo, milk, shallot, vinegar, poppy seed, salt, onion powder and stevia) together in a small bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix your spinach, strawberries, nuts, eggs and protein of choice.
- Serve dressing tossed into salad or as needed.
Want more great recipes delivered to your inbox each week?
Check out my meal planning and group coaching program On Track and get started for as low as $12.50 a month! New delicious, family friendly, easy recipes delivered each Friday morning to your inbox! Your choice between 4 incredible meal plans to help you lose weight permanently!
In the On Track program I help woman change their way of looking at dieting and weight loss. Through healthy meal plans, guidance on hormone balancing and solving other contributing factors you can finally lose weight and permanently keep it off. Check out the affordable solution to getting On Track and staying there!
Read more about the On Track program for women and download your free sample meal plan here!
Share Your Thoughts