Episode 89 Take Charge of Your Health
The software integrates with more than 20,000 hospitals and healthcare systems across the country like The Mayo Clinic, Stanford Health System, and the Cleveland Clinic. It provides full data integration with labs and pharmacies.
In this episode
- Why Dave saw the need to create Heads Up
- Why has pulling all of our health records into one place been so difficult in the past?
- How does it work?
- How does it pull all of this information together into one place?
- What does this do for the patient?
- Fast forward five years into the future. What does access look like?
- The importance of seeing lifestyle modifications (diet, sleep, exercise, stress, etc.) affect clinical markers of health and weight loss.