This Paleo curry dish will knock your socks off! My husband couldn’t stop saying “MMMMMM this is sooooo good” while eating it. Enjoy!
- 16 ozs Chicken Breast (4 breasts cubed)
- 1 1/2 cups Organic Coconut Milk
- 1 tbsp Tandoori Masala Spice (Make your own tandoori equal parts: ground ginger, ground cumin, ground coriander, paprika, turmeric, salt, cayenne pepper.)
- 2 Carrot (sliced)
- 3/4 cup Red Onion (diced)
- 1 cup Green Cabbage (diced)
- 1 cup Swiss Chard (sliced thinly)
- 1 Sweet Potato (diced)
- 1 Mango (diced)
- 1 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Coconut Oil
- 2 tsps Curry Powder
- 1 tbsp Raw Honey
- 2 tsps Balsamic Vinegar
- Place a large deep 10 inch skillet over medium high heat. (If you do not have a skillet a large pot will also work very well!)
- Add in coconut oil; once hot, add in chicken and season generously with freshly ground salt and pepper. Cook until browned 6-7 minutes, stirring frequently. .
- Add in coconut milk and tandoori spice. Reduce heat to low, cover the skillet immediately and cook for 20-25 minutes.
- Roasted Vegetables: Preheat oven to 375 In a large roasting pan add vegetables, curry spice, balsamic, honey and toss in olive oil.
- Bake for 45 minutes or desired softness.
- Serve with Coconut Tandoori Chicken and top with diced mango.
Want more recipes? Join my On Track meal planning and group coaching program. Your affordable solution to staying on track with healthy eating. Memberships starting at $12.50 a month.
Your choice of 4 meal plans.