“One of the fastest ways to improve your health and longevity is to master the art and science of “biohacking” – the unique skill that enables you to work with your unique genetic makeup and bio-individuality to unlock unparalleled levels of health and performance.” Angela Foster
In this episode, Angela shares her journey of recovering from PCOS, endometriosis, mental illness, and extreme stress.
- How to bio-hack and optimize your body
- What devices are best
- How you can track without devices and what are the best things to track
- The importance of bio-individuality
- Why sleep is the foundation to optimizing health
- Understanding blood sugar variability and what means to your health
- Best time to fast
- Supplements that work best for sleep optimization and more!
Angela is a Nutritional Therapist and Health & Performance Coach. She is a former partner in a large law firm who left the world of corporate law after suffering burnout and recovering from a serious illness in 2014.
Combining her expertise in nutrition and holistic health and performance with her extensive experience of the demands of corporate life, Angela has developed a unique methodology to help high achievers S.H.I.F.T into optimal health for sustained high performance.
Angela is also the host of the top-rated podcast The High Performance Health Podcast. You can find angela at angelafosterperformance.com