My top lessons learned in 2020.
Keto, carnivore, fasting and one meal a day (OMAD) have taken the dieting world by a storm for the last few years. In 2017-2018 I was all over the ketogenic, fasting based diets. These diets work and they can provide easy weight loss for many people.
But over the last few years I started seeing negative side effects from these diets. Including weight gain, thyroid problems, adrenal issues, anxiety, insomnia, hair loss, loss of menstruation and more!
I had to come up with a way to utilize these diets for their benefits without the negative side effects.
In this episode I break it all down for you.
- why these diets work in the beginning
- what does the research show when it comes to the best diets
- how I use keto, fasting and carnivore in my own practice
- what I started to witness in my own practice and membership groups
- what the negative side effects are and why they happen
- what I discovered that could allow women to get the benefits of these diets with the negative consequences
- the evolutionary purpose of being able to produce and survive off ketones but what long term production signals to our bodies
- what it does to our hormones and metabolism
- what OMAD really is
and much more!
Join the women’s weight loss and hormone balancing program OnTrack. Plus download a free hormone and metabolic reboot meal plan!
Order your hormone kit today and get a FREE 30 day Hormone Detox meal plan.