Dr. Robert Selig is a functional medicine practitioner, hair tissue mineral analysis expert, and owner of Back To Natural Health in the Lincoln Park neighbourhood of Chicago.
After 30+ years of experience and research in the natural health field and learning how to cure his own adrenal exhaustion and copper toxicity, he offers adult and child patients individualized care plans tailored around their biochemistry using revolutionary new tests like HTMA rather than typical blood tests which don’t provide the important cellular information needed to get healthy.
Patients can expect increased energy and hormone levels, less brain fog and chronic infections, natural weight management, and full body healing using the most efficient, time-tested, and effective therapies and methods.
In this episode
- The importance of magnesium and why most people are deficient
- Magnesium and your energy levels
- What chelates the magnesium out of our body
- Best way to test for minerals and why standard blood work isn’t good enough
- Mineral connection to old medicine
- Hair tissue mineral analysis and how it applies to the big picture in mineral levels
- The fab 4 for minerals and your health
- Why the mineral ratios are so important to look at
- Heavy metals and how minerals are needed for this
- Copper toxicity versus copper deficiency
- The iron and copper relationship
- How to interpret the hair mineral analysis to find heavy metal toxicity
- Why we have a toxicity epidemic that is causing a lot of obesity in our society
- Are we all copper toxic or deficient?
- Minerals and our adrenal system
- Minerals and hormone health
- DHEA and copper relationship
Today’s Podcast is sponsored by Nutrisense. Nutrisense combines cutting-edge technology and human expertise so you can see how your body responds to different food, exercise, stress, and sleep in real-time. You can Visit nutrisense.io/weightloss and use code “WEIGHTLOSS” to save $30 and get 1 month of free dietitian support.
Listen to the episode with Carlee Hayes on How a Continuous Blood Sugar Monitor Can Help You Find Your Perfect Diet.
Check it out on iTunes or Spotify or your favourite podcast platform!
Share Your Thoughts