Episode 60 The Good Within the Bad with Sarah Boyd
Sarah Boyd is an authority on resilience, courage, and creativity.
She holds a Masters in Educational Psychology & a Diploma of Neuroscience of Leadership.
Sarah has a deeply personal experience in navigating stressful life events, such as cancer and chronic health conditions while building and running successful businesses in America and Australia.
She is passionate about lifting the limits off an individuals potential so they can pursue their dreams & live a meaningful life.
In this episode:
– Sarah’s personal journey through thyroid cancer.
– The power of hardship
– What you can learn from illness
– Listening to life’s wake up calls
– How to carry on after trauma, grief or illness
– Your identity and how to shift it for a better life
– Questions to ask yourself during hardship in order to move through it and learn from it.
Watch the interview
Listen to the interview
Check out My Primal Plan meal planning membership! Your choice of Paleo, Ketogenic and Autoimmune-Paleo meal plans get started for as low as $12 a month! Your first meal plan is FREE!