Kim Vopni is a self professed pelvic health evangelist and is known as The Vagina Coach. She is a certified fitness professional who became passionate about spreading information on pelvic health when she was pregnant with her first child. She is a published author, a passionate speaker and women’s health educator as well as a mom to two boys.
In this episode;
- Urinary incontinence and how to heal it
- Incontinence is not something you need to accept as ‘normal’ just because you have had a baby or because you are getting older.
- How to get a buffy muffy.
- How to properly do kegels as they are often prescribed but seldom taught and as a result most women are doing them incorrectly.
- How a strong pelvic floor
- How these exercises can improve core strength and achieve a flatter midsection. and more!
Find Kim at: Kim Vopni
Listen to the episode now