Episode 61 The Power of Meat with Dr. Shawn Baker
Shawn is a lifelong multisport elite-level athlete and a medical doctor who served as a combat trauma surgeon and chief of orthopedics while deployed to Afghanistan with the United States Air Force. His focus in recent years has been on using the carnivore diet as a tool for health, performance and overall well-being. You can find Shawn at www.shawn-baker.com
In this episode:
- Why Shawn decided to eat a carnivore based diet.
- The evolutionary standpoint of meat eating
- Common health issues that can be helped by the carnivore diet.
- What is essentially “bad” in vegetables that people could be reacting to.
- Health markers like cholesterol and the impact a meat only diet could have in it.
- How a meat only diet can impact our hormones and weight.
- It’s impact on inflammation.
Youtube Shawn Baker
Watch the episode
Listen to the episode
Order Shawn’s new book The Carnivore Diet
Get the Intro to the Carnivore Diet Program ON SALE for only $10 comes with a 3-week meal plan.
Check out My Primal Plan meal planning membership! Your choice of Paleo, Ketogenic and Autoimmune-Paleo meal plans get started for as low as $12 a month! Comes wth a FREE Introductory course and meal plan to the carnivore diet! Your first meal plan is FREE!
Start your membership to the OnTrack group coaching program to help you balance your hormones and lose weight.
Take the Hormone Quiz and find out what is stopping you from losing weight.