Episode 112 The Power of Self Acceptance: Before & After Weight Loss
Have you ever reached your weight loss goals only to discover that you are still unsatisfied and full of self-hatred? Have you ever sabotaged your weight loss efforts? Do you look in the mirror each day and cut yourself down? Very few women have a positive outlook on their body when they are trying to lose weight. This lack of self acceptance and self love can stop you from losing weight and/or make it so that you are never satisfied with your efforts.
In this episode;
- I ask you some tough questions that need to be answered in order to reach your weight loss goals.
- What is happening on the brain level that keeps us in a state unnecessary self judgement.
- How we can self sabotage our efforts and subconsciously want to keep the weight on.
- The 6 basic human needs that can help you transform
- How to conquer self acceptance so that you can truly transform
Listen to the episode
Download the episode on iTunes or Castbox
Perimenopause Kit on SALE now comes with my top supplements and bioidentical hormones to eradicate symptoms like hot flashes, weight gain, insomnia, anxiety and low sex drive. Comes with a FREE 30 day meal plan.
Share Your Thoughts