Episode 38 The Science Behind How to Lose Weight with Stephan Guyenet
In this episode you will learn;
- What’s really making us fat?
- The brain science behind hunger and satiation.
- The truth behind calorie-restricted diets.
- Does eating fruit make you fat?
- What is our fat mass setpoint and why it gets in the way of us losing weight?
- The 6 things you must address to lose weight successfully!
Stephan is an obesity researcher, neurobiologist, and author. In addition to his research, he enjoys synthesizing and communicating science for a general audience over at his hugely successful blog. Stephan has a BS. in biochemistry (University of Virginia) and a PhD in neurobiology (University of Washington). He recently published the fantastic book ‘The Hungry Brain’, which dives into the causes of obesity from the perspective of overeating and related brain chemistry.
Watch the video on YouTube
Download the episode on iTunes
OnTrack is a program for women who follow a keto or paleo based diet and want to optimize their weight loss results! Includes weekly paleo, AIP and keto meal plans, recipes and shopping lists included.
Karen Martel Nutrition
OnTrack Advanced Keto/Paleo Program for Women
Get started with a FREE 1-week membership to OnTrack!
Karen Martel, Certified Transformational Nutrition Coach and weight loss expert.