Blood sugar is a topic that must be included in a comprehensive conversation about weight loss. There is an intricate relationship between insulin, blood sugar, and hormones like testosterone, estrogen, progesterone, thyroid hormone, and cortisol. Controlled blood sugar typically results in happy hormones. You can master your blood sugar to achieve optimal health by developing a deeper understanding on insulin and how it relates to various hormones, as you’ll hear today.
In this episode:
• How insulin unravels the secrets behind hormone relationships.
• Exactly what blood sugar is, and how our bodies regulate it.
• The role that insulin plays in our blood sugar levels.
• What our bodies need to function optimally.
• How our modern day environment impacts our health and risk factors.
• The role of stress and sleep on blood glucose.
• What heavy metals can do inside our bodies.
• How nutrient depletion affects our metabolic health.
• The common chronic diseases related to blood sugar and insulin.
• The influence of insulin on thyroid hormone.
• The insulin/estrogen relationship, and how it functions optimally.
• How insulin resistance relates to fatigue, weight gain, and difficulty losing weight.
• Hypothyroidism as it relates to insulin resistance.
• Hormone replacement therapy and its metabolic benefits.
• How cortisol increases blood glucose levels.
• Why women with excess free testosterone develop hormone imbalances.
• Which foods negatively affect your body and spike your blood glucose.
• How monitoring your blood glucose levels can inform your diet.
• Why progesterone treatment may improve insulin sensitivity.
• How insulin resistance disrupts your body’s regulation systems.
• Which factors create a great hormonal environment in your body.
Download now on iTunes!
Join Blood Sugar Mastery with Danielle Hamilton and get $100 off with coupon code “HORMONES”. https://www.daniellehamiltonhealth.com/bloodsugarmastery
Have a question for our next Q&A leave me an audio message at https://speakpipe/karenmartel