Episode 106 The Wisdom of the Shamans with don Jose Ruiz
Don Jose Ruiz is the international bestselling author of The Fifth Agreement and his latest book The Wisdom of the Shamans. As a Toltec Master of Transformation & Modern day Shaman, he has dedicated his life to sharing the wisdom of the ancient Toltec through his books, lectures, and journeys to sacred sites around the world.
In this episode;
- What is shamanism
- How can the ancient wisdom of the Toltec influence our modern day world and thinking?
- How can we witness our own personal and limiting beliefs, and how can we over come them?
- How do we begin to unlearn who we are?
- How are humans addicted to suffering? How to let go of attachment to beliefs and suffering?
- Tools to help us stay grounded and connected to what is real.
Watch the interview