This week we’re discussing the crucial role of hormone replacement therapy timing. If you’ve ever wondered when you should begin hormone replacement therapy, then this episode is for you. We’ll learn about hormone markers, along with the impact of being estrogenic or androgenic. We also look at signs of hormone loss and how to safely replace hormones when the time comes. The consequences of not replacing hormones early enough can lead to so many unfortunate health issues.
In this episode:
- Why undergoing both urine and blood tests provide a comprehensive view of the hormonal system.
- The importance of testing on day 21 of a 28-day cycle for accurate readings.
- Why hormone markers and symptoms are so useful in determining overall health.
- How being estrogenic or androgenic can impact symptoms when hormones begin to decline.
- Why replacing hormones under the guidance of a practitioner is essential.
- The consequences of not replacing hormones, such as weight gain and lack of sleep.
- Symptoms that can be linked to a decrease in testosterone levels.
- Why you must work with a practitioner that is actually knowledgeable about hormones.
- The potential benefits of supplementing with herbs to boost testosterone levels.
- The importance of lab work in recognizing signs and symptoms of progesterone loss.
- Staying connected with hormone health experts on social media.
- How hormone replacement therapy can help manage weight gain, fatigue, and other menopause symptoms.
- Understanding the impact of hormone loss on metabolism and overall health.
- The role of sex hormone binding globulin (SHBG) in hormone availability.
Listen to the episode now or download on your favorite podcast platform.
Download on iTunes.