Serving size 4
- 2 Delicata Squash (small)
- 2 tbsps Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 lb Extra Lean Ground Turkey
- 1 tbsp Poultry Seasoning
- 1 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/2 cup Frozen Cranberries (thawed, or
- 4 cups Microgreens
- 2 tbsps Balsamic Vinegar
- Preheat the oven to 350F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
Rinse the outside of the squash and slice in half lengthwise. Brush the flesh with a small amount of olive oil and place face-down on the baking sheet. Bake for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat the remaining oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the turkey and saute until cooked through and browned. Break it up into tiny pieces as it cooks.
- Once the turkey is cooked through, stir in the poultry seasoning, sea salt and
cranberries. Turn the heat to the lowest setting to keep warm until your squash is cooked.
- Remove squash from oven and stuff each half with the turkey/cranberry mix.
- Serve with microgreens and a drizzle of balsamic vinegar. Enjoy!
Download the recipe:
Want more delicious recipes? Check out my On Track meal planning and group coaching program and get started for as low as $12.50 month!