Episode 16 What your trapped emotions are doing to your health
In this episode, Dr, Darren Weissman from the Lifeline Center talks about the importance of getting to know your hidden emotions in order to truly heal. He explains why we have self-destructing patterns, limiting beliefs, eating disorders, addiction and health problems.
In this episode;
- How we have the natural ability to heal ourselves.
- Darren’s spiritual moment of when this powerful technique got “downloaded” into his brain from a higher place.
- Understanding that there is meaning and purpose to chronic illness like depression, weight, diabetes, cancer etc.
- How your feelings and unexpressed emotions can become trapped in the body and turn to illness.
- What happens in our brain up until we are aged 7 that can have an impact on the rest of our lives.
- Why we need to go beyond affirmations to create the life we want and to heal ourselves.
- Addiction and what we can do to break free from it by tapping into the subconscious brain.
Darren R. Weissman, D.C. is a chiropractic holistic physician, developer of The LifeLine Technique®, and best-selling Hay House author of The Power of Infinite Love & Gratitude, Awakening to the Secret Code of Your Mind, The Heart of the Matter, and the children’s book, The Daily Lessons of Infinite Love & Gratitude. He is a contributing author of Dr. Masaru Emoto’s best-selling book, The Healing Power of Water.
Watch the interview
Listen to the interview
GET YOUR FREE 2-week trial membership of the OnTrack women’s transformational weight loss program and a beginners guide to finding your weight loss code here!
Follow us on:
Join the OnTrack Women’s Weight Loss program
OnTrack is for women who are ready to drop the dieting mentality and find out the real reason they’re not losing weight.
Share Your Thoughts