Dr. Mache Seibel is a leading menopause expert who helps women get the information they need to feel better and have more control over their life, their work and their relationships. He is a 25-year member of the Harvard Medical Faculty, author of the best-selling books, The Estrogen Window and The Estrogen Fix, and Editor of the #1 digital magazine for midlife women HotYearsMag.com.
His latest book, written with his wife Dr. Sharon Seibel, is Working Through Menopause: The Impact on Women, Businesses and The Bottom Line. Before transitioning to focus on menopause, Dr. Mache was a leading expert in infertility who performed some of the first In vitro fertilization successes in the United States. Dr. Mache has published over 200 scientific articles and 17 books for both professionals and consumers and has received multiple national awards for patient education, research and writing.
Dr. Mache has years of experience providing coaching to women from around the world, helping them become a partner with their healthcare providers available at MenopauseCoaching.com.
- Women in the workforce in perimenopause and menopause make up nearly one-fourth of the workforce.
- Less than one percent of businesses have a menopause policy in place.
- How addressing women’s workplace health would lead to greater employee retention and improve the company’s bottom line.
- How big of an issue is menopause in the workplace?
- How does menopause affect women at work?
- What can women do to improve their situation?
- What are businesses doing to support midlife women in the workplace?
Today’s podcast episode is sponsored by Libsyn. Start your podcast today with Libsyn and get your first month free with coupon code FRIEND!