Pam has been a coach for 24+ years, starting as a group exercise instructor and personal trainer. After struggling with her own weight Pam started strength training in 2014 and has never looked back.
In this episode;
- Pam’s history with her own struggles with weight loss
- Her horrific accident that gave her a light bulb moment about fitness
- Why she saw her accident as meant to be
- Why Pam decided to quit alcohol and what it did for her and her self esteem
- The truth about alcohol and women’s health and weight loss
- What the ideal length of workouts should be for women
- How to replace snacking with something that works
- The power of protein
- How to find your body clock when it comes to eating
- Why you know what to eat but you don’t eat it
Purchase your at home Hormone Test Kits here.
Start your membership to the OnTrack group coaching program to help you balance your hormones and lose weight.
Share Your Thoughts