Dr. Gersh received her medical degree from the USC School of Medicine, and studied Obstetrics and Gynecology at the Kaiser Hospital in Los Angeles. Dr. Felice Gersh is a globally-recognized expert on women’s hormones, gut microbiome, and circadian rhythm. She frequently collaborates with numerous research organizations and lectures internationally on women’s health topics.
As Medical Director of the Integrative Medical Group of Irvine, she focuses on understanding women’s innate physical and emotional make-up. Through her research and practical experience, she has come to understand that women have internal, natural rhythms that are absolutely essential to female health. These rhythms are controlled by hormones, particularly estrogen, and may be kept in balance through both conventional and holistic treatments.
In this episode;
- Why Dr. Gersh went from classic OBGYN practice to being a functional doctor.
- Estrogen why does it have a bad rap?
- Hormonal contraceptives birth control versus natural estrogen
- Oral versus topical
- The truth about what really causes Estrogen dominance
- Estrogen and the immune system
- The role of estrogen in breast cancer
- What functions estrogen has in the female body
- What type of hormone replacement is the safest
Watch the video interview on our YouTube channel
Download the episode on your choice of podcast platforms including iTunes or Spotify
Start your membership to the OnTrack group coaching program to help you balance your hormones and lose weight.
Share Your Thoughts