Dr Joel Rosen is the founder of thetruthaboutadrenalfatigue.com and creator of Your Adrenal Fix Podcast. His mission is to expose the truth about adrenal fatigue burnt-out men and women so that we can empower 100 million people to go from exhausted to energized. The truth is, adrenal fatigue goes deeper than just the adrenals. Dr. Joel teaches stressed-out adults that recovery requires this understanding. With your Adrenal Fix, healing really involves repairing your broken down HPA axis, otherwise known as your stress response system. Restoring your circadian rhythm, understanding the impact that all environmental stressors have on the body, and how your genetic “uniqueness” all combine together. Resulting in your fatigue. That can be tested, measured, and improved upon.
You can find Joel at https://thetruthaboutadrenalfatigue.com/
Get out your paper and pen because this interview is full of important information!
In this episode
- Where the myths of adrenal fatigue came from and what is really happening to our adrenals?
- Breakdown of stress and what is causing our stress in today’s environment
- The effects of diet and blood sugar on cortisol
- The role of adrenaline in adrenal issues
- What happens in sleep patterns from high or low cortisol
- The impact of hormone imbalances on our stress levels
- The science of energy
- The importance of having the right levels of minerals for energy production
- The role of iron and oxygen in our body
- Why we need bioavailable copper for energy
- What depletes our copper levels
- Why you may not want to take iron supplements
- How much unavailable iron we typically have in the body
- Why low ferritin might actually be okay
- The function of copper and how to increase your levels
- The biggest driver of adrenal insufficiency
Get the details and apply to be part of my 3-month Mastering Peri & Post Menopause coaching program.
Purchase your home Hormone Test Kits here.
Start your membership to the OnTrack group coaching program to help you balance your hormones and lose weight.