Caroline Alan is a health survivor and mineral enthusiast. On her own journey to health, Caroline found mineral replenishment to be a foundational element that is widely misunderstood. Her research into why minerals are important in human physiology and how they work in the body has taken her into a broad field of study including microbiology, molecular biology, cellular biology, quantum physics, agricultural soil science the study of plant decomposition and glyphosate toxicity.
As a result of her research Caroline has become committed to helping people understand how and why mineral depletion affects the body, the systemic nature of glyphosate exposure and specifically, how plant-based humic and fulvic minerals can support healing and optimal health.
Caroline is the Co-Founder and CEO of BEAM Minerals which provides plant-based humic and fulvic mineral supplements for people and pets.
With Caroline, we’ll dive into the fascinating world of plant-based minerals. We explore her personal journey to wellness and how she discovered the transformative power of mineral supplements, from reducing inflammation to supporting hormonal balance. Caroline also explains humic and fulvic minerals, the dangers of mineral depletion in our bodies, and the incredible benefits of these minerals on our overall health.
In this episode:
- How Caroline discovered the power of plant-based minerals in her personal health journey.
- The dangers caused by mineral depletion in the body.
- How humic and fulvic minerals derived from plants provide the complete spectrum of minerals needed by our bodies.
- The sustainable process of extracting humate and how these minerals can be transported effectively to our cells.
- How humic and fulvic acid contribute to detoxification and heavy metal chelation.
- The profound impact that minerals have on overall health.
- Why mineral deficiency could be behind sugar and salt cravings.
- How Caroline’s products help with period cramps and menopause while supporting optimal health and wellness.
- Redefining aging and embracing grace through the power of plant-based minerals.
- How plant-based mineral supplements can replenish the body and counteract the effects of glyphosate toxicity.
- Why minerals need to reach the cells to be effective.
- What to know about the minimum daily allowance of minerals.
- How minerals support all cellular systems for nutrient uptake, mineral uptake, and detoxification.
- The importance of minerals for healthy hair, skin, endocrine system, and hormonal balance.
- The benefits of humic and fulvic acid in reducing inflammation and oxidative stress.
- How humic and fulvic acid can support and boost overall health.
https://www.beamminerals.com/discount/HORMONE Use coupon code HORMONE for 20% off your order.